The success of participation and results obtained in the 1st edition has led us to call a 2nd EDITION for November 20, 21 and 22.
The "Start exporting" program organized by the Area of Sustainable Economy, Productive Sectors, Commerce and Occupation of the Regional Goverment together with the Council of Chambers of Commerce of the Valencian Community is for large and small companies throughout the Valencian Community who seek to start in the world of export and internationalization of their company, or seek to strengthen their position abroad.
It is structured into a set of modules that can be carried out gradually or in isolation (depending on the needs and interests of each company) with the ultimate aim of responding to the needs of SMEs in the process of internationalization and access to foreign markets.
It has 6 different modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to the international market. Guide for companies by providing a global and practical vision of the steps to be taken in the internationalization process.
- Module 2: Selection of foreign markets. Elements of discrimination and decision; What to rely on when selecting a market? Simple methodology and tools to apply in market selection.
- Module 3: Ways to access the selected markets. How to get there without getting lost on the way. Improve relations with the international network of strategic distributors / partners. Steps necessary to increase sales in a market.
- Module 4: Payment methods. How to get there without getting lost on the way.
- Module 5: Documentation for export and common mistakes. International administrative operations. models, formulas (collections, payments, insurance, contracts ... etc) and mercantile requirements.
- Module 6: International Marketing Plan. Marketing at the service of your internationalization plan. The importance of the image abroad.
Participation can be continuous or selective through the 6 modules presented; Each module will take place in a morning session at the headquarters of the Paterna Business Incubator located at C / Gavines, 2 (SEE MAP). This participation is completely free for participating companies.